March 6, 2017 - March 10, 2017
African Landscapes Dialogue: Integrated Landscape Management in Practice
Horn of Africa Regional Environment Center & Network, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
All those working to achieve sustainable development and climate resilience in Africa, please join us for this vital knowledge-sharing event.
EcoAgriculture Partners is co-organizing the Landscapes for People, Food and Nature Initiative’s African Landscapes Dialogue.
Community organizations, local governments, land managers, businesses, and other stakeholders across Africa are increasingly attempting integrated landscape management under the guise of dozens of different terms, including forest landscape restoration, model forests, sustainable land and water management, and agriculture green growth corridors, to name just a few.
The African Landscapes Dialogue will gather these various fragmented communities of practice to learn together through:
- Sharing best practices from their own landscapes
- Sharing lessons learned from research and experiences across landscapes and countries
- Exchanging tools and resources
- Study tours of landscapes in the Central Rift Valley of Ethiopia
- Cross-sectoral conversations
- And more…