Want to get the latest EcoAgriculture Publications delivered right to your inbox? Sign up here.
© Global Canopy Foundation 2015
This is the first edition of the Little Sustainable Landscapes Book published November 2015.
Global Canopy Programme, 23 Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1HU, UK
The Little Sustainable Landscapes Book
Achieving sustainable development through integrated landscape management
- Louisa Denier, Global Canopy Programme
- Sara Scherr, EcoAgriculture Partners
- Seth Shames, EcoAgriculture Partners
- Paul Chatterton, World Wide Fund for Nature
- Lex Hovani, The Nature Conservancy
- Nienke Stam, IDH – The Sustainable Trade Initiative
DateDecember 5, 2015
The Little Sustainable Landscapes Book aims to clarify and disseminate sustainable landscape management methods, and to catalyse their implementation across private and public sectors worldwide. Also available in French, Spanish and Bahasa Indonesia.