Want to get the latest EcoAgriculture Publications delivered right to your inbox? Sign up here.
Copyright © 2013
1100 17th St. NW Suite 600
Washington, DC 20036 USA
Telephone: +001 202 393 5315
All rights reserved. Sections of this report may be reproduced without the express permission of but with acknowledgment to Ecoagriculture Partners. Contact Louis Wertz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taking Tree-based Ecosystem Approaches to Scale
Evidence of drivers and impacts on food security, climate change resilience and carbon sequestration
- Louise Willemen, EcoAgriculture Partners
- Abigail Hart, EcoAgriculture Partners
- Christine Negra, Emerging Ag Inc.
- Celia A. Harvey, Conservation International
- Frank Place, World Agroforestry Centre
- Sara Scherr, EcoAgriculture Partners
- Lars Laestadius, World Resources Institute
- Bastiaan Louman, Tropenbos International
- Robert Winterbottom, World Resources Institute
DateDecember 13, 2013
Tree-Based Ecosystem Approaches (TBEAs) include a variety of land and forestry management systems and practices that combine trees with agricultural production, in pursuit of sustained or increased productivity, enhanced ecosystem services supply, and a stronger adaptive capacity for land managers. Significant potential benefits for economic development, poverty reduction and climate resilience have inspired growing interest […]