Engaging Business for Integrated Landscape Initiatives in Africa
- Lee Gross, EcoAgriculture Partners
- Christine Negra, Emerging Ag Inc.
- André Brasser, Beagle Sustainable Solutions
- Laura Fox, Fauna and Flora International
- Gabrielle Kissinger, Lexeme Consulting
- Matthew Parr, International Union for the Conservation of Nature
- Mao Amis, African Centre for a Green Economy
- George Sikoyo, Lake Victoria Basin Commission
- Andrea Athanas, African Wildlife Foundation
- Winnie Mwaniki, IDH – The Sustainable Trade Initiative
DateSeptember 22, 2014
This brief explores the ways in which the business sector can be further engaged in African landscapes now and in the future.